- 205 S Park St, Joliet, MT 59041
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1064 Sqft
- The exterior of the home features many outdoor living spaces so either sun or shade can be found throughout the day depending on what one is wanting. The home has hard wood flooring found in the living room with arched entryways into the living and kitchen spaces. The home is warm and welcoming and just feels good. Let's talk shop/garage because it is approx. 800 sq. ft. with a door at each end. The doors are approx. 10 feet high by about 6 feet across. There is alley access to the garage. Another nice perk is that ...
- 414 Grant Ave S, Red Lodge, MT 59068
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1620 Sqft
- Come feel cozy in front of the wood burning stove that is located in the combined kitchen/dining/living room. This space features a vaulted ceiling, new lighting and a 1/2 bath. The home as been updated with new exterior siding, fresh paint, trim, carpet and luxury vinyl plank flooring. And when it does start to warm up the covered back patio enclosed by the fenced backyard will be the spot for sittin' and takin' in an evening BBQ. The home is situated 2 blocks from the Mountain View Elementary School and 7 blocks ...
- Tr, Red Lodge, MT 59068
- Sitting on the edge o town in the County is this 5.639 acre lot. It is a haven for deer, Sand Hill Cranes, Moose, coyote, bear and even a porcupine or two. There is an unnamed stream that runs through the land. Sanitary restrictions have not been lifted. We were unable to find any CCR's associated with this parcel. Buyer and Buyers Agent to do Due Diligence on this lot. Land is rented at this time. Items on the property are not for sale.
- Us Highway 212, Red Lodge, MT 59068
- Ok this is very very pretty. No, sanis are not lifted. But we don't care as it is so pretty. Pond. Check! Adjacent to State Land. Check! Rock Creek. Check! Easy Highway 212 access. Check! No CCR's. Check! It would be fun to do something with the wood where an old structure used to stand. There is also a site where many vintage treasures can be found. It is worth the time to get out and walk the land. There are many streams and wetlands found throughout, so wear your boots. We are in the process of doing a bunch of ...
- 301 Hauser Ave, Red Lodge, MT 59068
- 7 Beds · 8 Baths · 4998 Sqft
- Completely remodeled and restored in 2007.This wonderful Queen Anne style home was originally built in 1905.The home is featured in the Red Lodge Landmarks book that was done by Beverly Rue Wellington.There is 1 full bath,6 (3/4)baths and 1/2 bath.